Boy's Three-Piece Santa Sets Recalled by Macy’s Due to Choking Hazard
- About 9,600 First Impressions Boy’s Three-Piece Santa Set. Loose buttons on the suit’s jacket may easily detach, posing a choking hazard to young children. Imported by Macy’s Merchandising Group. For units sold at Macy’s and on macys.com the UPCs are: 0689439416622, 0689439417131, 0689439417148, 0689439417155, 0689439417162, and 0689439417179. For units sold at the Navy Exchange stores the UPCs are: 0706254537346, 0706254537353, 0706254537360, 0706254537377, 0706254537384, and 0706254537391. For all products the tracking label information sewn into the side seam of the top and bottom includes: Style 9131, Supplier 22155, Mfg 34837, Aug. 2009, Macy’s Inc.
- Sold at: Macy’s and macys.com, including locations in Puerto Rico, from September to December 2009, and at U.S. Navy Exchange stores from November through December 2009 for about $20 to $40.
Horse Toy Figures Recalled by Blip Toys Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- About 15,000 Nature Wonders HD pinto horse toy figures, made in China and imported by Blip Toys of Minneapolis; the surface paint coating on the horse contains excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard.
- The recalled Nature Wonders HD pinto horse toy figures have the model number 92093. They were sold at Wal-Mart stores nationwide from January through July 2009. Details: by phone at 888-405-7696
RadioShack Knight Hawk Toy Helicopters Due to Fire Hazard
- About 6,000 Danbar Knight Hawk toy helicopters, made in China and imported by RadioShack Corp.; the product can overheat while charging, posing a fire hazard.
- The recalled toys have the model number 006047 marked on the back of the controller and the Knight Hawk 3D logo on the front of the controller. The toy helicopters were sold at RadioShack stores and online from October through November 2009. Details: by phone at 800-843-7422